Meet the Doctors
Amy E. Coburn, O.D.
Louisiana State Optometry License #1574-607T
Millsaps College, Jackson, MS
Bachelor of Science Degree/Biology
Doctoral Program at Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Member, American Optometric Association
- Member, Optometric Association of Louisiana
Honors and Awards:
- President of class at Southern College of Optometry
- Contact lens award of excellence, class of 2009
- Performs vision therapy which is a highly effective treatment for convergence insufficiency therapy and certain types of double vision.
- Provides contact lens fitting for children that desire contact lenses and have never worn them before.
- Participates in area health and wellness fairs.
- Trains vision screeners.
- Present: Highland Clinic, APMC, Shreveport, LA
- Externship: Memphis Family Vision Practice, Memphis, TN
- Externship-Southern Eye Associates, Memphis, TN